Free cyber security presentation reveals…
The 11 most critical IT security protections every business must have in place now to protect themselves from cybercrime, data breaches & hacker attacks
82,000 NEW malware threats are being released every day, and businesses (and their bank accounts) are the #1 target. To make matters worse, a data breach exposing client or patient information can quickly escalate into serous reputational damage, fines, civil lawsuits and costly litigation. If you want to have any hope of avoiding a cyber-attack, you MUST get this FREE Executive Brief now.
In this FREE presentation, we cover:
- The #1 threat to your business that even the BEST firewalls and anti-virus software can’t protect against (and what you need to do now to remedy it).
- The biggest security risks with cloud computing and what you need to do to stay safe if you’re going to store client data, confidential data and financial information in the cloud.
- A common misconception about business bank fraud that will shock you – and 3 simple things you can do to protect your bank account from unauthorized access and theft.
- How to keep your network secure with the proliferation of mobile devices, cloud applications, e-mail, and social media sites connecting to your computer network.
Look at these statistics about cyber attacks:
- More than 80% cyber attacks are targeted to small and mid-sized businesses according to PCI Council.
- 33% of businesses required 3+ days to recover from the attack according to Symantec.
- 60% small to mid-sized businesses fail within 6 months of being hacked according to U.S. National Cyber Security Alliance.
We created this FREE executive brief after spending thousands of dollars and consulting with many top cyber security experts in the country. It’s a must executive brief for any CEO, CFO, COO or anyone with a P&L responsibility of the company.
Sign up for a free cyber security presentation
We’ll come to you!
% of Cyber Security Attacks Target Small Businesses
% of Businesses Require 3+ Days to Recover from Attack
% of Small/Midsize Businesses Fail within 6 Months of Being Hacked