We provide IT support, services and consulting to small and Medium sized Law Firms in New Jersey, New York and Philadelphia. Our goal is to allow attorneys to run their practice, without having to worry about their network or computer systems. Don’t let technology troubles keep your team from meeting deadlines and increasing billings
American Tech Pros is familiar with the unique technology challenges of the legal industry. To keep your firm moving forward, you need a reliable network that keeps data safe, secure and private. To stay productive, your employees need round-the-clock access to their computer systems and straightforward retrieval of electronic files and research.
In the legal field, your staff and associates need to concentrate on their work – not the technology that makes it possible. We take care of your technology infrastructure so you can concentrate on growing your firm.
Here’s how we’ll help:
- Ensure software is properly integrated for maximum speed and reliability
- Protect your electronic resources
- Maintain your network so you can keep your peace of mind
We support your firm’s critical applications
We have real-world experience providing IT support for the tools that your attorneys or law firms needs. We consider ourselves to be leaders in the space IT support for Law firms. Our consultants are highly versed in the software and hosted applications typically used within the legal industry, including:
- Practice and case management software
- Amicus Attorney
- Sage TimeSlips
- DOCs Open from OpenText
- Tabs3 Billing Software
- Law firm IT support services
- Computer support for law firms
- LexisNexis PCLaw
- LexisNexis Time Matters
- Westlaw Products, like Westlaw CaseLogistix
- E-discovery and trial presentation applications
- E-mail archiving, Ediscovery and compliance software
- Managed services for law firms
- Law firm IT services
Security and Compliance for Law Firms
Law firms have unique needs for compliance and security. They are the second and in some cases the third party receivers of highly confidential information from both their clients and the clients of opposing counsel. Many firms do not have the basic protections, both systematic and process based, to truly secure the confidential information they are entrusted with on behalf of their clients. Information security and privacy should never be viewed as simply the cost of doing your business.
Cyber attacks on law firms are growing at an alarming rate. Adapting current firm practices and technologies are challenging and require remediating processes so as not to disrupt or prevent attorneys from doing their job. Any risk to business operations should be valued based upon the reputational and insurance savings benefits of having the proper combination of systematic privacy, compliance, and security.
IT systems are the lifeblood of law firms and basic processes law firms need to follow include:
- Risk assessments for Law firm insurance provisions to value data assets and overall liability
- Breach remediation and response planning, testing, and implementation
- Follow-on compliance programs to ensure consistent policy enforcement over time
- Insurance evaluations and options for cyber security provisions and incident response coverage
- Training for compliance requirements and general education on data security and privacy
It takes only one compromised system, application or device in your network to create a business critical issue and liability for a law firm